How can I regain control over my situation when
I don’t feel like I ever had control? How/where do
I get the tools and strategies that I need? What if
I don’t have faith that I can complete my degree
and live my life at the same time? How/where
do I start? How do I find the time? How do I get
started when I have so much to do?
Imagine that you can have a life outside of school
and complete your educational program! Also,
imagine that you can have a perfect life/school
balance and not feel stressed and overwhelmed.
Discover how to get school work done, on time,
with less stress, using proven strategies to keep
your assignments (and life in general) in order.
Overcome the barriers that get inthe way
of you completing your school work. Identify
strategies to minimize stress and anxiety, as you
successfully go through your degree program
while still maintaining life’s responsibilities
outside of school.
“Getting it all done
possible, you just
need to have a
-Dr. Zakia Robbins
IN THESE PAGES YOU WILL UUNCOVER...
Discover the sense of accomplishment from not only
knowing that you have a lot to do, but actually getting it
• Identify and examine the barriers that stop you from being organized.
• Learn how to gain control of your current situation.
• Acquire different tools and techniques to organize your tasks.
• Identify why it is important to organize your day.
• Compare and contrast previously used strategies.
• Prioritize tasks, duties, and assignments.
• Develop a list of strategies that work for you and your current situation.
• Practice implementing strategies, tools, and techniques.
• Discover the sense of accomplishment by completing assignments without stress, anxiety, and worry.
• Develop the habits and rituals needed to successfully complete your degree.Learn to speak positively to your child even when his/her behaviour is poor.
than lining up
and marking them
off as DONE!”
-Dr. Zakia Robbins
In just one hour, it helped me make sense of numerous scattered ideas that i had been trying to organize for months. I still use the graph to this day!
Mr. Terrell Brown, Founder of ImSoPhit
I often find that I get overwhelmed by everything I have on my plate to get done because i am focused on the forest and not the trees. #ALLDONE assisted with organizing those trees so the tasks got done instead of sitting in a never-ending queue. sometimes i did not understand the process but, with the tips found in the book, I definitelytrust the process because I ended up in a better place at the end.
Tai Harris, Owner of HOM Group LLC.
These practical sense and task-oriented method methods helped me immensely. This is a much needed book!
College can be daunting if you don't have proper guidance. This book, however, can help you develop habits and implement strategies that will allow you to breeze through your college years while still having fun!
Olive coronado, Author of The W.I.T. (Whatever It Takes) Factor
#ALLDONE: A R.E.A.L. Practical Guide to Go from college student to Graduate is an honest and simple book full of useful strategies for anyone searching to make the journey through higher education smoother.
Dianna Moua, Author of Teaching Sucks...If You Let It
Book Title: #ALLDONE
Subtitle: A R.E.A.L. practical Guide to Go from
college student to Graduate
Release Date: August 2017
Price: USD 34.00
Phone Number: +1 (267) 225-5970
Email Address: email@example.com
Black Card Books
5-18 Ringwood Drive
CANADA, L4A 0N2
Tel: +1 877 280 8536